Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Will I be able to play the piano?

So here is a funny one, at least it was funny for me (Elgin)

A few months ago, Sheree asked Dr. Whitaker if she will be able to play the piano. As you know, Sheree loves to play and this is important to her.

Dr. Whitaker responded by asking her if she can play the piano now. (Elgin unable to keep from laughing while Dr. Whitaker is smirking.)

If you aren't familiar with the classical joke, you may not have found this humorous. The classical joke goes something like this:
Patient: Will I be able to play the piano after surgery?
Doctor: Yes
Patient: Great, I've never been able to play the piano and always wanted to.

Sheree hasn't found this to be as funny as I have, but she is a good sport. I guess that's the risk when she entrusted her blog to me.

The good news is that Dr. Whitaker said that playing the piano for her would not be a problem.

7:25 am 01-11-2012
Elgin

1 comment:

  1. And we can not wait to hear her play the song God puts in her heart!

    ReplyDelete