Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day two begins

Sheree slept well and ate oatmeal for breakfast. Kind of woozy, but working email. She is thinking about taking a nap. Dr. Whitaker has stopped by and said to take it a day at a time. It takes a good surgeon and a determined patient. I'm convinced that both are present.

Actually not much to report on this early in the day, but that sounds like a good thing. No news is good news. Nothing unexpected right now.

The numbers for the day: RN-Mary 28474, CNA-Deb 28384

9:10 am 01-12-2012
Elgin

3 comments:

  1. Got your blog site from your mom. Will keep watching to hear how things are going. So glad things are going so well. You all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree you looked so good when I saw you last night. You are amazing. Keep taking those naps and getting stronger! I'll be by this afternoon. Whenever I think of you I stand up straighter! You are my hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you. Keep thinking positive. Happy thoughts only! Love and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete