Thursday, January 12, 2012

By the numbers

I know some of you expect to hear about the numbers from me, so I don't want to disapoint you all.

The floor is square tiles, so it is easy to count tiles and determine the length of the "medium" walking route since a tile is one foot square. It turns out that one "medium" lap is 240 feet and 240 x 22 laps is 5280 feet or one mile. So give Sheree some time to get her mile in. So far she has walked 4 laps, but the week is young yet.

Thanks for all your prayers.

7:30 pm 01-12-2012
Elgin

2 comments:

  1. I got the blog site from Katie. I am thankful things are going well. I pray for patience in the healing process for you and Elgin. I'm sure you will have lots of good days and some maybe not so good. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. from Jean:
    Sheree -- Happy to hear you're progressing day by day. Slowly and surely will win this for you. We love you and pray that your recovery goes well. I'm giving thanks that ALL things came out alright.
    Elgin -- Love the number reports. Glad to read that you're keeping your mind sharp.

    ReplyDelete