Monday, January 9, 2012

Day Before

What a sweet time I was privileged to have this morning as I was loved on by many of my besties here in Abilene. God has blessed me beyond comprehension with so many sweet friends. I can leave here in full confidence that all my friends are pulling for me and praying me through this. Thanks friends!!

We are now almost all packed up, of course I don't have to take much as I'll be wearing the lovely hospital attire. Elgin is packed also. Need to do a few last minute things before we head off. I have an appointment at 3:30 with Dr. Whitaker to get marked for surgery, to get fitted with the special hospital brace, and for him to answer any questions that we have about the surgery. At this point I just want to get started down this road so I can begin the lengthy and difficult recovery.

I will try to get this figured out so that Elgin can post while I'm out of it. Thanks for praying and for caring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment