Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today's the Day!

God, thank you so much for rest and helping me fall asleep last night! You are so good! Today I lift up the surgical team, Dr. Whitaker and Dr. Adams, the anesthesiologist, all the rest of the nursing team, and the instrumentation that will be used. God, you have created all things and You hold all things in Your powerful hands! I place my life into Your hands because You, God, are so trustworthy. Thank you for loving me, for being such a faithful God, and for never giving up on me. In Your name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Oh , Sheree! The weishaars are praying for you! There have been lots of questions, ideas, even a diagram or 2... (pretty obvious I didn't go to medical school) We love you and are praying Romans 8:28 over you all day. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree - praying for you every chance I get today! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete