Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Evening!

Today has been one of those days --- felt like I didn't make much progress today. I struggled with nausea this morning and then this afternoon whenever they would try to get me up I would get light-headed. So....I basically laid in bed and slept. After my dinner meal of chef's salad, corn chowder, soft rolls, raspberry shebert, and a cookie that my sister sent up I was ready to try it again. Did the "medium" route tonight --- hope to do it several more times tonight yet.

The care here at Wesley is absolutely wonderful. But even more than all that professional care is the tender and loving care that Elgin gives me. He has a cot here in the room with me so that I can wake him up when I need to get up and we don't have to wait for an aide. Elgin is a life-saver!

Thanks again for ALL the prayers and encouraging notes! Thanks for pulling alongside me. I need those kicks in the pants!!! As Dr. Whitaker puts it --- it is going to be one day at a time!!!

Thanks for caring!
sheree

1 comment:

  1. Keep on keepin' on girl! Sounds like you are eating good. Your meal sounds yummy. :) Thinking of you often. Hugs! KW

    ReplyDelete